Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching up...

Sorry for the hiatus! Life has been very busy at the Smith-Moody household. Even now, I only have one hand free for typing, with the little guy fitfully sleeping on my lap.

Below you'll find some of my favorite pictures from Wyatt's second and third weeks. We've had a sucessful bottle feeding with daddy after work every day this week, as well as lots of stories -- especially Bill and Pete by Tomie DePaola, Will's old favorite. We've enjoyed the baby's increasing responsiveness, with lots of smiling. He often imitates us when we stick out a tongue.

Have we mentioned how big this kid is? Between two pediatrician's appointments at 4 and 14 days of life, he gained over two pounds! 3.4 oz/day -- that's a lot of diapers. -- Sarah





2 comments:

David said...

I love the reading photo! He comes from a long line of voracious readers. More books are in the mail ... Love, Mom/Mary

Ann said...

Wonderful new pictures to stare at when I need to retreat from the Dilbert life for awhile! He's more beautiful with each new posting! Love to all of you,
Annie