
Now that my daddy's working, weekends are more fun than ever. We save up all our energy!

Here I am at the creek by my house. Daddy and I walked here with Rusty, then Daddy called Mommy to come get us! I guess he thought otherwise I would never agree to go home.
Last weekend one of my friends had a birthday party at this great farm. They had llamas and bunnies! I petted this one.
I'm such a good trike rider! Especially when Daddy hooks the leash to my handlebars and pulls me along.
I've been learning lots of new things. Every morning I tell Mommy and Daddy what I dreamed about--usually hot dogs--and every night I tell them what I did at preschool. Today we played with race cars, and I told them so, but Mommy and Daddy didn't believe me until they saw the note from my teachers!
No comments:
Post a Comment