This is my favorite sleeping position these days. I work so hard at naps, sometimes I get all sweaty! And lately I've had a cold. You wouldn't believe how much snot! Luckily Puppy is very absorbent.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Visit From Aunt Beth
Last weekend Daddy's Aunt Beth came to visit from Birmingham. She brought me a great present, and I showed off! It was so much fun. I love an admiring audience!

This is my favorite sleeping position these days. I work so hard at naps, sometimes I get all sweaty! And lately I've had a cold. You wouldn't believe how much snot! Luckily Puppy is very absorbent.
This is my favorite sleeping position these days. I work so hard at naps, sometimes I get all sweaty! And lately I've had a cold. You wouldn't believe how much snot! Luckily Puppy is very absorbent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment