He's getting several top teeth at once, which seems to be more painful than the lower teeth were. Here's an adorable baby, happily asleep. The sleep training really worked, though the teething is making it more difficult around 4 am -- I have no idea why.
Monday, March 9, 2009
updates
Sorry for the absence! We've been really busy chasing around Wyatt, who has started some pretty fast commando crawling, and working on the dissertation and other schoolwork. Thanks to baby's new level of mobility, our apartment is suddenly even smaller than it used to be. We finally opted to invest in a fence-like system for baby containment. So far he likes it most of the time, and when he needs a change of pace he's very effective at communicating his impatience. We have zero living room left, basically.

He's getting several top teeth at once, which seems to be more painful than the lower teeth were. Here's an adorable baby, happily asleep. The sleep training really worked, though the teething is making it more difficult around 4 am -- I have no idea why.
He's getting several top teeth at once, which seems to be more painful than the lower teeth were. Here's an adorable baby, happily asleep. The sleep training really worked, though the teething is making it more difficult around 4 am -- I have no idea why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to see a picture of those teeth!!
hmmm, I'll see what I can do. He usually guards them pretty closely.
Post a Comment